Content writer and blogger.
Running a business is not a stroll in the park. Without the right business management tools, you can get overwhelmed and business operations can quickly run into chaos.
Business owners know how hectic running a business can become. It is challenging to manage human resource, marketing, lead generation, and everything else simultaneously, and business operations can quickly run into chaos when mishandled. This is why it makes a lot of sense for business owners to streamline their business operations and start integrating business management software.
Today, business management software tools have become progressively advanced and incredibly efficient. An increasing number of businesses and enterprises are investing in business management software to manage operations, forecast potential risks, and improve overall efficiency.
According to a report by Global Market Research Insights, the global business process management market is set to reach an astonishing US$ 23.04 billion by 2024. The growth is attributed to the increasing number of benefits offered by the business management solution, including better productivity, ease of use, flexibility, and reduction in the time to wait for customers.
Business management software suites offer a combined solution for various applications and products to helps manage different aspects of a business, like sales, finance, and HR. They can also be function-specific, such as tools for invoicing, CRM, asset management, database software, word processing software, and more.
If you are wondering which are the best business management software you can use right now, we have you covered.
Best Business Software in 2021
Here’re some of best business management software in the market right now to boost success:
1 – Todo.vu
Todo.vu is a multipurpose tool that is designed for use by freelancers, consultants, and small businesses that need to keep track of progress among multiple projects.
It is one of the simplest company management software that aims to smooth out business operations, especially for smaller-sized business ventures.
Todo has an efficient and easy-to-use interface that combines all aspects of project management and customer service in one bundle.
- Smart user interface
- Seamless communication
- Real-time updates
- Integrated time-tracking and billing features
- Sync tasks with multiple calendars
2 – ProofHub
ProofHub is excellent business software to boost success. It is a powerful platform that contains all essential business management features in it.
The tool is designed to help streamline multiple business processes, store data, share files, give feedback and more. It also comes with a smartphone app for iOS and Android mobiles so business managers and owners can keep track of business performance even on the move.
- Excellent task and project management
- Gantt charts to keep track of projects
- Dynamic reports for in-depth analysis
- Time-tracking feature to record time spent on tasks
3 – Timely
It is extremely important for business owners and managers to keep track of the time spent on a task or project, even if you are not billing for the time.
Timely business management software is designed to ensure prompt finishing of business projects and never lets you miss a deadline.
It significantly improves time management by reducing overhead and at the same time it also helps to improve reporting and accurate invoicing.
- Automatic time tracking feature
- Real-time, easy-to-use project dashboards
- Smart, client-friendly reports
- Tracks hourly rates, overtime and capacity efficiently
4 – StudioCloud
StudioCloud is one of the most reliable business management tools in the market. This company management system is a one-stop solution for all your business needs.
StudioCloud allows easy access to authorized personnel to keep track of business performance in real-time from a remote location.
- Easy to manage clients, vendors and partners using a single tool
- Create and send personalized invoices
- Send automated and personalized text and email reminders
- Clients can review and sign contracts online easily
- Easy to customize the look and layout of the software
5 – Scoro
Scoro is a one-stop business management solution. It is designed to combine your reports, sales, projects and teams into a centralized repository so that you can manage your work more efficiently. This software system is also ideal to ensure better organized and smooth business operations too.
- Plan projects
- Track project progress in real-time
- Seamlessly manage quote, invoices and contracts
- Keep track of time and billable hours accurately
- Manage different business aspects with one solution
6 – Zoho One
Zoho One is an encompassing business management tool. It is also an excellent company management system that has everything that a business requires for smooth, streamlined daily operations.
The software suite contains 40 chosen apps that are designed to allow multiple teams to work together seamlessly on the same project and effectively enhance productivity.
- All-in-one business management solution
- Improve collaboration between teams
- Easily store and share business documents online
- Create personalized, automated business workflow
7 – Odoo
Odoo is an all-in-one business management platform that provides a wide range of business applications. These applications are designed to make a complete solution suite of enterprise management apps.
The apps in Odoo are perfectly integrated with one another to allow fully automated business processes. These include apps for e-commerce, CRM, inventory, accounting, project management and sales.
- Strong technical foundation
- Unique software framework
- Easy-to-use dashboard for quick operations update
- Real-time communication to improve collaboration
8 – iBE.net
iBE.net is a great choice for business management software and company management system, especially for small to medium-sized businesses.
This software system is designed to track expenses, generate reports and invoices, find CRM support and makes it easier to integrate project details. This software system is already popular in consulting, managements, marketing and similar technical industries.
iBE.net business management system allows you to track business operation status with a few simple clicks.
- Customize and create personalized dashboards
- Use pre-delivered reports
- Generate invoices swiftly
- Visualize, organize and analyze data for valuable insights
9 – Timecamp
Timecamp business management solution comes with a time tracker, productivity management, computer activities, integrations, attendance recording, and more.
The software is mainly designed to keep track of time automatically and relieves you of the burden of manually doing it. Timecamp comes with a user-friendly interface and is easy to learn.
- Create and send invoices accurately according to time spent on customer or project
- Seamlessly integrate project management, help desk software, accounting, etc. together
- Intuitive, easy-to-use interface
- Easy to assign time entries to relevant projects, supervise employee internet usage and generate detailed progress and performance reports
- Desktop software and smartphone app for multiple platforms and devices.
The Importance of Adapting to Modern Software as a Business
How to Find the Best Software Tools for Your Startup or Business
Email Marketing Automation Tools That Will Save You Time and Money
Best Online Training Software for Employee Education & Training
Salesforce’s Rise: The Present and Future Benefits of CRM Solutions
Sign Up for Newsletter
Get fresh news, tips, inspiration you need to know from the WWS experts delivered right to your inbox – absolutely free.
News & Features ›
Tech & Trends ›
Health & Style ›
Business & Economy ›
©2012-2021 Copyright, The Web Writer Spotlight.
All rights reserved.
Committed to quality content and journalistic ethics.