Earlier this year we counted down through our 10th annual list of Western New York’s most powerful people. Missed a day? Here they are, all in one place.
1. Kathy Hochul, governor, New York State
2. Kim/Terry Pegula, owners, Pegula Sports and Entertainment
3. Douglas Jemal, president, Douglas Development Corp.
4. René Jones, chairman & CEO, M&T Bank Corp.
5. Robert Nesselbush, CEO, Kaleida Health
6. Mark Sullivan, president & CEO, Catholic Health
7. Candace Johnson, president & CEO, Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center
8. Gary Quenneville, Upstate New York regional sales executive, KeyBank N.A.
9. Satish Tripathi, president, University at Buffalo
10. William Maggio, partner, Lorraine Capital
11. Richard Ferranti, CEO, Rich Products Corp.
12. Ron Raccuia, executive vice president; president, Pegula Sports and Entertainment; AdPro Sports
13. Michael Cropp, president & CEO, Independent Health
14. George Chamoun, CEO, ACV Auctions
15. John Persons, president, Tops Markets LLC
16. John Scannell, chairman & CEO, Moog Inc.
17. Jeremy Jacobs, chairman, Delaware North
18. Thomas Quatroche Jr., president & CEO, Erie County Medical Center
19. Carl Montante, executive chairman, Uniland Development Co.
20. Rhonda Frederick, president & CEO, People Inc.
21. Michael Keating, Senior vice president, Buffalo division, Wegmans Food Markets
22. David Nasca, president & CEO, Evans Bank
23. Kimberley Minkel, executive director, Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority
24. Richard Gold, president & COO, M&T Bank Corp.
25. Clotilde Perez-Bode Dedecker, president & CEO, Community Foundation for Greater Buffalo
26. Michele Trolli, executive vice president & chief technology and operations officer, M&T Bank Corp.
27. Peter Hunt, chairman & CEO, Hunt Real Estate Corp.
28. Kevin Nephew, president & CEO, Seneca Gaming Corp.
29. Eric Reich, Co-chair, Western New York regional Economic Development Council
30. David Bauer, president & CEO, National Fuel Gas Co.
31. Michael Edbauer, president, Highmark Western and Northeastern New York
32. L. Nelson Hopkins, founder and chief scientific consultant, Jacobs Institute
33. Elizabeth Woike-Ganga, president & CEO, BestSelf Behavioral Health
34. Michael Wisler, chief information officer, chair, M&T Bank, 43North
35. Jack Greco, angel investor, angel investor
36. Paul Ciminelli, president & CEO, Ciminelli Real Estate Corp.
37. Robert Denning, president & CEO, Perry’s Ice Cream Co. Inc.
38. Luis Cervantes, plant manager, General Motors Tonawanda Engine plant
39. Josh Allen, quarterback, Buffalo Bills
40. Adnan Siddiqui, surgeon, professor and vice chairman, CEO and chief medical officer, UBNS, Jacobs Institute
41. Ted Janicki, president, Bank of America Buffalo
42. John Somers, president & CEO, Harmac Medical Products Inc.
43. Ken Kujawa, regional director, National Grid
44. John Yurtchuk, chairman, Calspan Corp.
45. John Cappellino, president & CEO, Erie County Industrial Development Agency
46. Michael Montante, CEO, Uniland Development Co.
47. William Paladino, CEO, Ellicott Development Co.
48. John Hurley, president, Canisius College
49. David Hughes, executive vice president & chief medical officer, president, Kaleida Health, Great Lakes Physician Services
50. Chuck Scothon, General manager & senior vice president, Fisher-Price & Mattel Inc.
51. Nagendra Raina, president, Buffalo Games Inc.
52. Allegra Jaros, president, John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital
53. Howard Zemsky, president, Larkin Development Group
54. Janne Sirén, director, Albright-Knox Art Gallery
55. JoAnn Falletta, music director, Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra
56. Katherine Conway-Turner, president, SUNY Buffalo State
57. Dan Magnuszewski, co-founder, adviser, ACV Auctions
58. Kevin Quinn, chief commercial banking officer, Five Star Bank
59. Sean McDermott, Coach, Buffalo Bills
60. Christopher Koch, president & CEO, New Era Cap Co. Inc.
61. Benjamin Zuffranieri Jr., managing partner, Hodgson Russ LLP
62. Anne Constantino, president & CEO, Horizon Health Services
63. Tara Ellis, president & CEO, FeedMore WNY
64. Michael Fisher, bishop, Catholic Diocese of Buffalo
65. Jerry Jacobs Jr., Co-CEO, Delaware North
66. Scott Bieler, president & CEO, West Herr Automotive Group
67. Denise Jones, president & CEO, The Resource Center
68. Gregory Duval, regional executive, managing director, Great Lakes region, HSBC Bank USA N.A.
69. Jordan Levy, managing partner, SBNY
70. James Garvey, executive vice president and chief operating officer, Catholic Health
71. Kevin Hogan, managing partner, Phillips Lytle LLP
72. Dottie Gallagher, president & CEO, Buffalo Niagara partnership
73. Frank Curci, CEO, Northeast Grocery Inc.
74. Robert Rich Jr., chairman, Rich Products Corp.
75. Mark Blue, president, NAACP Buffalo
76. Gerry Buchheit Jr., CEO, Accent Stripe Inc., Quaker Crossing
77. Thomas Kucharski, president & CEO, Invest Buffalo Niagara
78. Russ & Frank Corigliano, co-owners, Rosina Food Products Inc.
79. Hans Cassagnol, executive vice president & chief clinical officer/ physician executive, Catholic Health
80. Peter Gundermann, chairman, president & CEO, Astronics Corp.
81. James Maher, president, Niagara University
82. Laszlo Mechtler, medical director, Dent Neurologic Institute
83. Lorrie Clemo, president, D’Youville College
84. Fred Corsi, president, Western New York Region, Howard Hanna Real Estate Services
85. Anthony Vazquez, Buffalo site president, Citi
86. Boris Kuvshinoff II, chief medical officer, Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center
87. Rick Hamister, president, New York region, Northwest Bank
88. Peter Krog, chairman & CEO, The Krog Group
89. Gary Olson, president, Daemen College
90. Michael McMahon, Buffalo market president, KeyBank N.A.
91. Christina Orsi, president, John R. Oishei Foundation
92. Arthur Wingerter, president, Univera Healthcare
93. Matthew Pagels, president, Seneca Nation of Indians
94. Martin Griffith, chief of community banking, CNB Corp.
95. Terry Galanis Jr., president & CEO, Sealing Devices Inc.
96. Gale Burstein, Commissioner of health, Erie County
97. James Newman, president, Noco
98. William Lawley Jr., Principal, Lawley Insurance
99. Raul Vazquez, president , Cinq-Care NY
100. Ken Johnson, plant director, General Motors Lockport Operations
101. Kriner Cash, Superintendent, Buffalo Public Schools
102. Lisa Greisler, president, Visiting Nursing Association of WNY Inc.
103. Anne Curtis, president & CEO, chairman, UBMD Internal Medicine, UB Department of Medicine
104. Donald Boyd, president, chief operating officer, Kaleida Health
105. Patrick Marrano, CEO, Marrano Marc Equity Corp.
106. Mindy Seibold, regional vice president, Geico
107. Daniel Reininga, president & CEO, Lake Shore Savings Bank
108. Thomas Beauford Jr., president & CEO, Buffalo Urban League
109. Kevin Gibbons, neurosurgeon, executive director, UBMD Physicans Group
110. Daniel Hamister, chairman & CEO, Hamister Group LLC
111. William Vanecek, director of aviation, Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority
112. Eric Recoon, Vice president, development & leasing, Benderson Development Co.
113. Michael Joseph, president, Clover Management Inc.
114. Dave Beaton, owner, Kelton Enterprises LLC
115. Brandye Merriweather, president, Buffalo Urban Development Corp.
116. Mary Wilson, life trustee, Ralph C. Wilson Jr. Foundation
117. Eric Hepkins, CEO, Cornerstone Community Federal Credit Union
118. Cynthia Hoover, vice president, Linde Engineering Americas
119. William Gisel Jr., executive vice chairman, Rich Products Corp.
120. A.J. Baynes, president & CEO, Amherst Chamber of Commerce
121. Kevin Cross, managing partner, Lippes Mathias LLP
122. Dwayne Jones, Pastor, Mt. Aaron Baptist Church
123. Michael Noah, president, BankonBuffalo
124. James Basil, president, Joe Basil Chevrolet
125. Michael Murphy, president, Shea’s Performing Arts Center
126. Alan Elia Jr., CEO, Sevenson Environmental Services Inc.
127. Lawrence Webster, CEO, Upstate Niagara Cooperative Inc.
128. Scott Zelie, plant manager, Ford Motor Co. Buffalo Stamping Plant
129. Denise Roche, chair, Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority
130. Gary Bichler, president & CEO, RP Oak Hill Building Co. Inc.
131. Thomas Beecher Jr., chairman emeritus, Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus
132. Michael Chapman, Pastor, St. John Baptist Church
133. Anna Dibble, plant manager, Cummins Inc. Jamestown Engine Plant
134. Earl Ketry, president & managing partner, Pearl Street Properties
135. Mari Howard, president & CEO, Intandem
136. Judy Baumgartner, president, Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital, DeGraff Medical Park
137. Elad Levy, chairman of neurosurgery, chairman, Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, UBNS
138. Christopher Kerr, CEO & chief medical officer, Hospice & Palliative Care Buffalo
139. Joseph Saffire, CEO, Life Storage Inc.
140. Frank Downing Jr., president, Towne Auto Group
141. Anthony Baynes, chairman, A.J. Baynes Group
142. Aaron Chang, president, Sisters of Charity Hospital
143. William Huntress, CEO, Acquest Development
144. Colleen Heidinger, president, 43North
145. Kurt Kreher, CEO and partner, Kreher Family Farms
146. Jamie Ferullo, Buffalo campus leader, Ingram Micro Inc.
147. LaVonne Ansari, CEO, Community Health Center of Buffalo Inc.
148. William Murabito, president, Niagara County Community College
149. Peter Marlette, Managing director, Barclay Damon LLP
150. Michael Hughes, Senior vice president & chief administrative officer, Kaleida Health
151. Nick Kosinski, director, East Coast operations, Odoo
152. Carl Paladino, chairman, Ellicott Development Co.
153. Jon Williams, chairman & CEO, Viridi Parente
154. David Hore, president, PCB Piezotronics Inc.
155. Paul Iskalo, president & CEO, Iskalo Development Corp.
156. Bob Donahue, Senior vice president/Buffalo-Pittsburgh office leader, CannonDesign
157. Michael Swartz, director, VA Western New York Healthcare System
158. Eddie Bratko, president, Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
159. Daniel Scully, CEO, Buffalo Medical Group
160. Bridget Bartolone, CEO, Person Centered Services
161. Irfan Khan, Founder & CEO, Circuit Clinical
162. Brenda McDuffie, chair, Erie County Industrial Development Agency
163. John Koelmel, chair, New York Power Authority
164. Herbert Bellamy Jr., CEO, Bellamy Enterprises, Buffalo Black Achievers Inc.
165. Tara Handforth, Market executive, Upstate New York and Eastern Canada,Commercial Banking, Wells Fargo Bank N.A.
166. Kent Frey, president & CEO, Frey Electric Construction Co. Inc.
167. Scott Stenclik, president & CEO, Aleron Group
168. Mark Mistretta, Western district director, New York State Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation
169. Patricia Farrell, Regional market leader, Wilmington Trust
170. Charles Urlaub, senior vice president, strategic partnerships, integration & care delivery – Niagara County; president, Catholic Health & Mount St. Mary’s Hospital
171. Patrick Lee, Founder & chairman, Patrick P. Lee Foundation
172. Christopher Koenig, president & CEO, Niagara Lutheran Health Care System
173. Edward Snell, president & CEO, Hauptman-Woodward Medical Research Institute
174. Danielle Shainbrown, president, chief business officer, McGuire Development Co.
175. Peter Wilson, Chairman/CEO, Sonwil Distribution
176. Samuel Savarino, CEO, Savarino Cos.
177. Gregory Edwards, CEO, Gebbie Foundation
178. John Lomeo, president & CEO, CEO, The Hospice and Palliative Care Group, Niagara Hospice
179. Duane Paddock, president & CEO, Paddock Chevrolet Inc.
180. Thomas Montante, CEO, Montante Group
181. Russell Salvatore, owner, Russell’s Steaks, Chops & More
182. Stephen Tucker, president & CEO, Northland Workforce Training Center
183. William Pryor, executive vice president & chief administrative officer, Catholic Health
184. Joseph Ruffolo, president & CEO, Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center
185. Tim Sprunger, vice president of operations, plant manager, Sumitomo Rubber USA
186. Margaret Paroski, president & CEO, chief medical officer, Catholic Medical Partners
187. Raymond Ganoe, president & CEO, Evergreen Health
188. Dennis Eshbaugh, president & general manager, Holiday Valley Resort
189. Sharon Lochocki, Regional retail leader, KeyBank N.A.
190. Joyce Markiewicz, executive vice president & chief business development officer, Catholic Health
191. Bassam Deeb, president, Trocaire College
192. Paul Cambria Jr., partner, Lipsitz Green Scime Cambria LLP
193. Paul Kolkmeyer, CEO, Priam Enterprises LLC
194. Lisa Haglund, president & CEO, Heritage Ministries
195. Frank Ciminelli II, president & CEO, Arc Building Partners LLC
196. Bruce Nisbet, president & CEO, Spectrum Health & Human Services
197. Steven Hyde, president & CEO, Genesee County Economic Development Center
198. Joseph Dash, president and CEO, Dash’s Market Inc.
199. Frank Ewing, CEO, AML RightSource
200. Nick Sinatra, president, Sinatra & Co. Real Estate
201. Joe Sahlen, president & CEO, Sahlen Packing Co.
202. Tom Calderone, president & CEO, Buffalo Toronto Public Media
203. David Balkin, president, SUNY Erie
204. Edward Walsh Jr., CEO, Walsh Duffield Cos. Inc.
205. Scott Weinstein, president & CEO, Safetec of America Inc.
206. Henry Gorino, CEO, Local Boys LLC
207. John Jahnke, CEO, Tackle.io
208. Rocco Termini, president, Signature Development Buffalo LLC
209. Susan Langdon, Executive director, Niagara County Industrial Development Agency
210. Dave Schutte, CEO, Schutte Hospitality Group
211. David Uba, CEO, Excelsior Orthopaedics
212. David Hart, president & CEO, Hart Hotels
213. Marnie LaVigne, president & CEO, Launch NY
214. David Colligan, Partner, Colligan Law LLP
215. Tina Sabuda, vice chair of the board, Curbell Inc.
216. Kenneth Macur, president, Medaille College
217. James Dentinger, president, Noco Enterprises LLC
218. Richard Suchan, Chief operating officer, Diocese of Buffalo
219. Charles Makey III, president, Merchants Insurance Group
220. James Stitt Jr., CEO, Cutco Corp.
221. Michael McInerney, CEO, Modern Disposal Services Inc.
222. Jake Schneider, CEO, Schneider Family of Services
223. David Mingoia, Executive director, CEO, CFO, Amherst Industrial Development Agency
224. Steve Finch, Chief manufacturing officer, Viridi Parente
225. Joseph Brennan, Senior vice president & WNY business leader, S&T Bank
226. Rose Sconiers, Chair, Retired, Racial Equity Roundtable, NYS Supreme Court
227. James Campbell, CEO, Chapin International Inc.
228. Douglas Wagner, president & CEO, Armor-IIMAK
229. Michael Smolinski, Chief scientific officer, Athenex
230. John Horn, Partner in charge, Harter Secrest & Emery LLP
231. Robert Beck, CEO, John W. Danforth Co.
232. David Pfalzgraf Jr., founding & managing partner, Rupp Baase Pfalzgraf Cunningham LLC
233. Tod Martin, Chairman & CEO, The Martin Group
234. Walter Ludwig, president, Kenmore Mercy Hospital
235. Michael Weiner, president & CEO, United Way of Buffalo & Erie County
236. Russ D’Alba, president & managing director, Paramax Corp.
237. Sharon Randaccio, president & CEO, Performance Management Partners Inc.
238. Christian Campos, president, TM Montante Development
239. Patrick Kaler, president & CEO, Visit Buffalo Niagara
240. Elizabeth McPartland, president & CEO, Child and Family Services
241. Adam Desmond, Regional market leader, Tompkins Bank of Castile
242. John Percy, president & CEO, Destination Niagara USA
243. Tom Quinn, CEO, WNY Impact Investment Fund
244. Thomas Emmerling, Managing member, Dopkins & Co.
245. Thurman Thomas, president, 34 Group
246. Mark Gaulin, president & CEO, PCI Technologies
247. Alyson Spaulding, General counsel, Kaleida Health
248. JC Seneca, president, Native Pride Travel Plaza
249. Jeff Zimmer, owner, Reeds Jewelers
250. Allison Brashear, vice president for health sciences, dean, Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences